Mel Trotter Ministries exists to demonstrate the compassion of Jesus Christ to the hungry, homeless, and hurting in Grand Rapids area. Through the support of the community, more people are rescued from the streets through meals and shelter, and the lives of men, women and children are restored through faith, jobs, housing.
- 147,000+ hot, nourishing meals were served
- 135 men and women secured sustainable employment
- 249 individuals and families moved into homes
- 2,587 individuals received free and low-cost care in the MTM vision, chiropractic, and dental clinics
- Countless hours of spiritual support through counseling, Bible studies, church services
Learn more about Mel Trotter Ministries here.